Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tee'd Off

I know...randomness as a blog title. Well, sort of! Sticky Fingers has just released these casual styled minidresses called My Tee Dress. Available in 8 colors, this little number is very versatile. I initially wanted to wear it with tights but I couldn't find the right color and since I'm having an OCD day, I decided to layer it with jeans. I added a snake inspired belt from Pepper that is available at The Fashion Garret right now as well as their new Price Tag Boots to bring you my LOTD.


Oh and my hair! I just have to talk about my hair. It's the newest release from Wasabi Pills and comes in two options. I liked this version of Sybille better because it seemed fuller to me and I like to have luscious locks on Second Life. If you haven't tried mesh hair yet, Wasabi Pills is THE go to place for it. Every hair she puts out is adorable and if I had more money, I would have bought them all before. Well, that's my LOTD folks. Hope you all are having a happy hump day!


Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Sybille 2 in Pancake (MESH) (NEW!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Nathalie in Cream 01
Top: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Latte Tee Dress (NEW!)
Jeans: KHUSH (Liess Paine) Jeans in Blue
Shoes: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Price Tag Shoes in Brown (NEW!)
Belt: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Snake Mesh Belt in Brown (TFG!)
Poses: ABS (Stu Reyes) Too Cute Pose Pack (TTB#2)

No comments:

Post a Comment