Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I ♥ Zombies Or at Least the Zombie Popcorn Hunt

The Zombie Popcorn Hunt 6 kicked off today and since so many stores are in it that I love, I had to give it a go. Since I'm an impatient hunter, I scoured the feeds and wrote up a list of stores I wanted to hit bypassing others with things that weren't my style. On one of the feeds, I saw this helmet by Deco and I knew I had to have it even if it is pink. I'm in absolute love with my pink helmet and haven't taken it off since I moded it to fit my big ole head. My love for this helmet lead me to bypass other hunt goodies to put together my first of many looks compliments of this hunt.


Mesh is still hawt and there are quite a few stores on this hunt with mesh goodies. One of them is Villena and they have out this cutesy unisex mesh hoodie as a prize. It's another one of my faves but then again, all the things I picked up are. If you haven't started this hunt, you're missing out on some awesome finds so get to hunting!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Quirky in Brown 07
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Feb Group Gift in Cream (NEW!)
Top: Villena (Villena Swansen) Cotton Pullover (MESH!) (ZPH)
Jeans: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Ripped Denim Flares in Grey Wash
Heels: {K}Rea (Kere Millar) Peep Pump B (ZPH)
Helmet: DECO (Orchid Zenovka) Skull Bowl in War Kiss (ZPH)
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Glitter Nails (ZPH)
Eyes: .ID. (Audrey Lamede) Valentine Eyes (ZPH)

No comments:

Post a Comment