Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Sexy TFG LOTD

The Fashion Garret is back with a brand new round. They've done a remodel and added a few new designers to their collection so you know you want to go over and check it out. As soon as I saw this Al Vulo skin, I knew it was another one of hers I had to have. The bright, juicy lips are perfect for the upcoming holiday. Also, Label Mode has out these sexy pumps. Those of you who know me know that I'm a sucker for a good basic pump so I had to snap these babies up too. After that, I needed to get a sexy dress to show off my new purchases so I'm showing off this slightly naughty mini dress from KIM that is also available at The Fashion Garret. If you want to snag your own sexy look or are just after some new goodies, head on over to The Fashion Garret. You can also plan your shopping trip ahead of time by checking out my post at The Rumor.


Style Card

Hair: Magari (Mandi Hotaling) Alyssa 2 in Platinum
Skin: Al Vulo! (Hlin Bluebird) Mely You Can't Resist Me in Sunkissed (New @TFG)
Dress: KIM (Kimberly Flagon) Mari Dress in Purple (New @TFG)
Heels: [label mode] (Label Mode) Betly Heels in Onyx (New @TFG)
Ring: Fanatik by Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) MESH Skull Ring in Copper (New @TFG)
Eyes: Rozena (Lindsay Rozen) Lively Eyes in Black (Back to Black)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Navy Nails
Poses: [croire] (Emily Kaestner) Rapunzel, Let Down Your Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment