Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TFG Meets Perfect Wardrobe

Ah events! You gotta love them. I mean without them we'd be broke. Right? Well, two of my faves are The Fashion Garret and Perfect Wardrobe. Each has a different style to be had but sometimes they can collide. For some reason, I was getting a western vibe from this round of The Fashion Garret. There are boots, Native American inspired jewelry, and jeans to be had so of course, my mind instantly went to that kind of look but there was no top to go with my look. Lucky for me, I remember that Izzie's had out the perfect top to go with my look so I sprinkled in a few more Perfect Wardrobe goodies to bring you a double whammy event LOTD.


If you'd like to see more from these events without fighting the crowds, you can always check out my posts over on The Rumor. Both these events feature fabulous designers so be sure to head on over and see what they have out this round. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!


P.S. I'm totally loving this new MESH hairdo from Magika. Capture is its name and it's captured my pixel heart with its soft romantic vibe.

Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Capture in Brown (MESH) (New!)
Skin: Natural Beauty (Miah McAuley) Tulip in Summer (New @ TFG!)
Top: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Fringe Top in Fire (Perfect Wardrobe)
Bottoms: Respect! (Aaronin Oh) Jean Leggins (New @ TFG!)
Boots: Willow (Weezey Warwillow) Creek Moccasins
Eyes: {lyric} (Jaiden Bellic) Elemental Eyes in Wind (Perfect Wardrobe)
Bag: NHA! (kyrha Bouscario) Joanna Tote (New @ TFG!)
Jewelry: Label Mode (Label Mode) Apache Eagle Set (New @ TFG!)
Poses: Label Motion (anne Dakun) Rose Poses (Perfect Wardrobe)

No comments:

Post a Comment