Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Goodies Galore!

So yesterday was Valentine's Day but since I'm not a fan, I didn't celebrate. Although I'm not a fan, one thing I do love about holidays is the fact that the grid is full of freebies and discounts at this time. I love how designers get into the spirit of the holidays and offer up some cuteness for us shopaholics to snap up. 1 Hundred has out this adorable babydoll like top at A Flawless Valentine Cart Sale. I just loved how springlike the colors were and how easy it was to mod. If you're looking for some seasonal cuteness, you definitely need to check out their cart. I also managed to snag this pretty skin from Pink Fuel that was discounted to 99L last night. Thanks to my fellow Rumorista Christa for giving me the heads up on this baby. Since I sometimes like to be a blonde, this skin will come in handy because I think it looks adorable with blonde hair. It also goes with the springlike vibe I'm feeling since it has pretty pastel eye makeup.


The rest of my look is compliments of the Chantelle store's Valentine's Day Hunt. As soon as I saw this bag on the feeds, I had to get it. It reminds me of the fun style of a Dooney & Burke bag. Topping off my LOTD is this fun necklace from Pepper. This necklace gives a little love note when you touch it and features a color change menu perfect for any outfit. Pepper is my go to store for accessories and this one will definitely be used for a bit. Oh, and if you haven't been to the Proposer's Expo yet, you need to head on over. Lots of awesome poses sold for charity as well as some fabulous freebies!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Abbey in Blonde 07 (MESH)
Skin: [PF] (Mochi Milena) Alyx in Honey Candy Heart (99L Promo)
Top: 1 Hundred. (Sira Savira) Sweet Blouse (A Flawless Valentine Cart Sale)
Skirt: Chandelle (Chandelle Resident) Mel Skirt (Chandelle Valentine's Day Hunt)
Bag: Chandelle (Chandelle Resident) Marry Valentine Bag (Chandelle Valentine's Day Hunt)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Valentine Necklace
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger0 Coquette in White
Poses: {Isis} (Tinka Bondar) Proposers Fair Gift (Proposers Fair Gift)
       Morgane Batista (Morgane Batista) Proposers Jan. 2012(Proposers Fair Gift)

1 comment: