Tuesday, February 7, 2012

52 Weeks of Color: Patina & Alice Blue

Okies, so I'm a bit of a procrastinator. Tell me something I don't know already. I kind of got sidetracked inworld and didn't do Patina. I'm sorry but hey I got it done now as well as my Alice Blue post. Yay! I kind of got the original idea to do an Alice in Wonderland look for this color so it was easier to do. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who went did this but meh, it was original to me at the time. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my Patina and Alice Blue posts. I'm not making any promises that I'll stay up to date. Things are hectic for me inworld at the moment! Thanks for reading though! Hugz!



P.S. My Patina post doubles as my 3rd day of lingerie look. Oh and you should definitely visit the Bubbles in Wonderland location. She did an excellent job on her Alice in Wonderland like vision.

Patina
Hair: Action (MarilynMonroe Munro) Gabrielle in Sweetheart
Skin: Barbiedoll (Sorryasia Resident) Noona Tan in Myst (Store Closed)
Lingerie: Reasonable Desires (Martini Joliat) Brandy Set (tintable)

Alice Blue
Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Luna in Blondes
Skin: Mother Goose (milok Hermit) Lene2 (Lucky Board Prize)
Outfit: Deviance (Surreal LeShelle) Alice in Wonderland
Heels: [label mode] (Label Mode) Betly Heels in Onyx (New @TFG)

Poses: Embody (Radagest Lexington) Rapunzel Pose Pack

2 comments:

  1. That Deviance dress is cute! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. multicolored layers Human Hair Extensions and wavy or parallel banded designs. Onyx can also be dyed, but is usually left untreated as the black and white layers are cut into shapes that bring out desirable patterns in its banding Wigs . Both black agate and black onyx are relatively affordable and their sleek color can make very elegant jewelry, but none that would be labeled as fine Brazilian hair jewelry.

    ReplyDelete