Monday, February 20, 2012

Whore Couture

The Whore Couture Fair starting on March 1st features some of the sexiest designers on the grid and I've got a little sneak peek at some hawt items that will be available for you to nab. I absolutely fell in love with these fun Whore glasses from Shadz. So much that I had to design my whole look around them! Lucky for me Genre has out this smokin dress that matches them perfectly.


I topped off my whorish look with this pretty Olive toned skin from Vershe and some awesome poses from Gola. Remember all of these fabulous finds as well as many more will be available at The Whore Couture Fair so be sure to mark your calendar if you want to score some naughty little finds.


Style Card

Hair: Tameless (Nita Bracken) Tatiana in Sandy Blonde (NEW @ Stuff In Stock)
Skin: Vershe (Vershel Iadyl) Andrea PinkPink in Olive (Whore Couture Fair)
Dress: Genre (mOoNy Emmons) Lady Dress in Black (Whore Couture Fair)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in Pink (Womenstuff Hunt Prize)
Glasses: Shadz (Enzo Davies) Whore Eyewear (Whore Couture Fair)
Necklace: <<BB>> (CherryLips Dagostino) I'm A Real Pearl in Pink
Poses: [GOLA] (Ransie2 Oleander) Model Pack 1 (Whore Couture Fair)

And my fave whore song:

2 comments: