Friday, February 17, 2012

I Want You All Tattooed: A Tropicalia Bazaar LOTD

The Tropicalia Bazaar started a new round on Monday and when I saw this colorful tattoo by Yulicie, I just had to show it off. I love the fun design and it features My Little Pony so even though I don't normally rock tats, I am now. This gold corset top from Nemesis compliments it so well that you'd think they went together. I like the texturing on this little number a lot because it actually looks like the boning is there.


As for my skin, it's the newest release from Izzie's and Beth is her name. I love the sweet look of her face and the fact that she comes with loads of makeup options for layering your little heart out. I'm rocking the base lips right now with some fun purple shadow but there are also lip colors and a freckle option too so you have lots of customization options to play around with.


Oh, and don't you just love my new capris? They are a hunt goodie right now at Censored for the Carnaval Hunt. There are about 8 prizes to be found but these were one of my faves and I'm sure I'll be wearing them again and again.

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Abbey in Brown 04
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Beth in Sunkissed w/Purple Shadow (NEW!)
Top: Nemesis (Calypso Clip) Fly Bustier Bamboo (The Tropicalia Bazaar)
Bottoms: Censored (Cindy Oysternatz) Carnaval Hunt Pants (Carnaval Hunt)
Poses: Art Body Store (Stu Reyes) Sweetie Poses (The Tropicalia Bazaar)
Tattoo: [y] (Zoya Neaph) Little Fantasy Tattoo (The Tropicalia Bazaar)
Necklace: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) The Last Butterfly's Necklace (Group Gift)

LOTD Inspirational Tunez

No comments:

Post a Comment