Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just Peachy

Hey all! Just another LOTD from the Festival of Sin. As soon as I saw the sneak peek pics of this item from Rezipsa Loc, I knew I'd have to have it. The adorable bubble dress comes in 5 yummy flavors but I was torn on which to buy and finally settled on the peach. Since I wanted to enhance the pretty color of this dress, I'm wearing a darker skin than normal. I still think I look damn cute, don't you?


Anyways, this dress is in the gluttony sim appropriately. We all know I love food so it was cute to look around that part of the festival. I believe Rezzie got the 7/11 but I didn't see any slurpees to be had. Darn! Well, enough rambling from me. Run over to the Festival of Sin and grab one of these juicy little numbers!


P.S. I know I used this sim before for pics but it's just so pretty that I had to use it again. Deal with it! :p

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Quirky in Black 04
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Jenny in Red Cocoa
Dress: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Bubble Dress in Peach (Festival of Sin)
Shoes: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Meadow Flats
Poses: Embody (Radagast Lexington) Rapunzel Poses

And some randomness based on the look:

No comments:

Post a Comment