Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mickey Goes to the Whore Couture Fair

Hey all! I'm back with another looksie at some goodies that will be available at Whore Couture Fair starting March 1st. I'm a huge, huge Disney fan so when I saw this dress from Glue Ink that they are putting out for the fair, I just had to rush and show it off. The Micky Mini Dress comes in 2 styles, original and Gaga. I'm showing off the original here because it matches these mesh Minnie ears I picked up from Burley about a week ago. I know I've seen the ears all over the feeds and now with this cute little number, you have another reason to wear them so remember to stop by Glue Ink's booth for the fair.


"What's in that bag I'm holding?", you ask. Well, it's a bunch of naughty stuff that us women need to keep our urges satisfied when a man isn't around. *Winks* This sexilicious bag is by Motherfunken and is called the Dirty Whore Handbag. It features 10 colors that you can use to match any outfit you want. I chose to show off the white because I liked the contrast against these naughty jeans by Chandelle that will also be available at Whore Couture Fair. These bootylicious jeans (yes, I know you can't see my booty!) come in 5 colors and are low waisted. I just love how nicely done the texture is.


Well, that's all from this look. Keep your eye out for my next Whore Couture Fair posting because there is so much cuteness to be had that you won't want to miss out on this event. Muahz!

Style Card

Hair: [BURLEY] (Bella Earst) Hannah in Brown 04
Ears: [(B)Collective] (Bella Earst) MissieMouse 1 (MESH)
Sweater: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Red Knit Cardigan
Dress: [GLUE INK] (Becks Ysabel) Micky Mini Dress (Whore Couture Fair)
Bottoms: CHANDELLE (Chandelle Resident) Leky Pants in Black (Whore Couture Fair)
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Jewelry: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) BOW Set
Bag: MF (Resa Oberlander) Dirty Whore Leather Handbag (Whore Couture Fair)
Poses: Glitterati (Katey Coppola) Long Hair Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment