Sunday, February 5, 2012

Luna's Love Challenge

Luna Jubilee keeping with the Valentine's spirit has issued a mini challenge asking bloggers to post things they love about Second Life. Since I can sometimes be a negative person, I decided to take part in the challenge and show my readers that I have a lot that I love on SL.


Things I love about SL:

My Friends
My Co-bloggers over at The Rumor (kind of ties into the first one)
Honesty
No Devils (yus, I'm a bad gambling addict!)
Fantasy SIMs (the prettiest imo)
My SL Dog, Hershey
Friendly Designers (makes my job a hella lot easier!)
Filthy Skins
CalWL
Tex Refresh (New to me but my new love!)


P.S. I apologize about the quality of these pics. Second Life didn't love me today and crashed me five times while I was trying to take these.

Style Card

Hair: Shag (Sebastien Aries) Your Wish in Butterscotch (Project Themeory)
Skin: Candydoll (Rebeca Dembo) Jill Skin (JOJ Hunt Prize)
Outfit: OuTRage! (Delaynie Barbosa) Conversation Hearts Tank Dress w/Leggings (New!)
Mouthie: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Gimme Sugar Heart Mouthie (Gatcha Love Festival)

No comments:

Post a Comment