Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Festival of Sin Looksie

Yesterday the Festival of Sin opened and I had to join the masses in being sinful. Since Sloth is my favorite sin, I took the tp to that area and landed in front of this pretty skin by Felony. Loved the demo on me and the fact that it was 500L and included 10 makeups so I snapped it right up. I must not have been paying attention or was in a greedy buying spree that I didn't notice that the 10 makeups were all fantasy based. Although the base is beautifully done, I'm a little sad about the makeups so I'm using my blog to whine a bit. Lol! Guess next time I'll pay a little more attention before making an impulse buy.


Next I wandered my way in a circle and wound up in the greed area. I found this fun pose from Long Awkward Pose that I just had to have. Don't we all have this fantasy of having enough money to roll around in? I know I do. I also had to have this leather top from Kyoot. This top includes both a tank version and a bodysuit version making it a sexy little number for inside the house or out in public. After that, I picked up a few of my favorite stores offerings that I'll be showing off in my next post. If you haven't been to the Festival of Sin yet, you have some time because it's open until March 3rd. Oh and if you decide to go, please remove all scripts and attachments because the lag is muy malo.

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Sophie w/Roots in Walnut
Skin: Felony (feline Dagger) Salome in Natural (Festival of Sin)
Top: Kyoot (Saeya Nyanda) Idolatry Top (White) (Festival of Sin)
Bottoms: TART (Nessinger Loveless) Leather Pants in White
Heels: N-Core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White
Stockings: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Black Fishnet Stockings
Standing Pose: ILAYA (Ilaya Allen) Model Poses (Gatcha Love Festival)
Laying Pose: [LAP] (Dove Swanson) Rollin in Dough (Festival of Sin)

No comments:

Post a Comment