Friday, February 3, 2012

Pinkilicious

Hi peeps! Just another hunt inspired LOTD. Lots of fantastic hunt goodies on the grid right now and I nearly about fell over to see N-core was participating in the Womenstuff hunt. I'm a huge fan of N-core and was ecstatic to see that their prize was a pair of Coquettes. I've been in love with these shoes since they were released and happily snapped up this pink pair. Although, I wish they were red, I can't complain too much because they are so cute. Since I had pink heels on, I decided to do a pink post for you. Let the record show that this doesn't happen very often so enjoy my pinkilicious look.


Since my wifey Kimbra told me that Picnik was closing (Yes, I was out of the loop for once!), I went to their site and played around with cross process a bit to tone down my pinky look. I'm happy with the way this look turned out so I'll probably rock it till my lingerie post.


Style Card

Hair: Magari (Mandi Hotaling) Alyssa 2 in Fawn (Sale!)
Skin: Ispachi (Diarmuid Miklos) Audrey in Tanned (JOJ Hunt)
Top: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Love Me Sweater in Hot Pink (ZPH)
Bottoms: d.select (Steffi Villota) Glow Leggins in Metallic Pink (ZPH)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in Pink (Womenstuff Hunt)
Necklace: Lutimez (Lutz Siemens) Pricetag Sunglasses (ZPH)
Rings: Pididdle (Brutus Martinek) Gawdy Ring Set (ZPH)
Earrings: AMD (Apple May) Obnoxious Hoops (JOJ Hunt)
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) Deep Sky MESH Eyes in Rose Blush (ZPH)
Poses: Glitterati (Katey Coppola) Long Hair 3

2 comments:

  1. Cute look! Different shape too. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies <3 sort of...same face...just no hips, ass or stomach...it's the skirt shape of Nacho

    ReplyDelete