Monday, January 30, 2012

Laced in Sticky Fingers

Sticky Fingers has been on a lace kick lately and I don't mind one bit. Lace to me is sophisticated with a kick of sexy. Perfect for the look I'm usually going for on Second Life. Their newest release is called My Lace Top Dress and comes in 8 colors ranging from the oh so neutral black to a bright fun yellow. I love how the lace top shows just a little glimpse of my cleavage without being in your face. If you're a lover of lace like me, you need to head on over to snap these pretty dresses up because you can't pass up a new release.


I'm also showing off these cutesy heels from Vox that are available for Moody Monday. Yes, I know I am late in blogging them but there is still time plus I had to play marriage counselor on Second Life so I'm behind on this post. These sexy stilettos come in four options so it's like getting four pairs of shoes for the price of one. You can choose to wear either the leather version or the damask and have the option of ribbons or no ribbons. Since I'm going for a simpler look, I chose to wear the plain damask version. If you're looking for a discount pair of heels, head on over to Vox and pick these babies up before Moody Monday is over.


Oh, and love to my Rumor cohort for sending me to Drowsy. Yes, I'm a noob and have never been there but it's a beautiful sim and someone said it's closing so yeah, check it out.

Style Card

Hair: TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Sophie w/Roots in Fudge
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Nathalie in Cream 01
Eyes: Fashism (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Celtic Green (Group Gift)
Dress: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My White Lace Top Dress (NEW!)
Lashes: Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Lashes 6
Mascara: BOOM (Aranel Ah) Express Mascara (three coats)
Heels: Vox (Eidolon Aeon) Torino Stiletto in Coconut Damask (Moody Monday)
Poses: MP (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Pose Pack 4

No comments:

Post a Comment