Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hawt Mesh from Fanatik

Fanatik, Sticky Finger's new accessory line, has put out these naughty MESH clutches available in 11 colors/patterns. I love the little skull hardware clasp and that they have some different patterns then usually seen although I'm showing off just basic black. I believe this is their first mesh release but I can't wait to see more from them.


To compliment these new clutches, their clothing line has put out naughty leopard print dress with garter belts called My Gather Dress. This little number is availale in 8 smokin colors perfect for when you want to feel a little sexy. If you haven't checked out these dresses, you need to head on over to Sticky Fingers and pick them up. I'm also wearing a MESH hair from Alice Project that is a Where Is Concert hunt prize. This fun and flirty style comes with a texture menu built in so you can change colors quickly and easily. There is never an excuse for free MESH so be sure to start this hunt and go get your prize!

Style Card

Hair: Alice Project (Alice Demonia) Zee in Naturals Lite Brown 01 (MESH) (Where Is Concert Hunt)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Maria in Cream 01
Dress: Sticky Fingers (Michell Tomsen) My Red Leo Gather Dress (NEW!)
Clutch: FANATIK (Michell Tomsen) My Bad Girl Purse in Black (MESH) (NEW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment