Thursday, January 26, 2012

52 Weeks of Color: Iron

Yay Iron! This means I'm caught up with the rest of the blogger's for the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge. Iron was much easier for me than Electric Indigo because the palette provided for us to go by was more of a grey to me. I browsed my inventory and came up with this knit sweater dress that I snagged from this past With Love hunt. I paired it with a cute subscriber giftie from Tentacio and some fabulous iron colored nails from Rezipsa Loc to bring you my Iron post. Now, if you're even more behind on this challenge than me, check out these stores to get your own color challenge look.


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Mood in Blonde 06
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Scarlet in Pale Grey
Dress: DCNY (Dawn Memorial) Simply Knit Dress in Warm Grey
Necklace: *Tentacio* (May Tolsen) Necklace (Subscriber Gift)
Eyes: Fashism (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Light Verdigris (Group Gift)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Iron Nails (New!)
Pose: Olive Juice (IsabellaGrace Baroque) Kate 1 (Store Closing Sale!)

1 comment:

  1. Aww the necklace is so cute. :-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete