Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tropicalia Bazaar #2 Gets Meshed

The Tropicalia Bazaar #2 started its 3rd round today and has some mesh goodies out for you. Purple Moon has this fashionable purse with 2 holds and your choice of using the animation or not and Leri Miles Designs has out this sweater with nice wintery tones. Although the sweater comes in two sizes, I highly suggest you demo it because the curvy didn't fit me and I had to mod my shape way down to fit it. While I don't feel like my AV is a big girl, I guess by SL standards she is. This annoys me a little because SL has too many barbiedoll types running around instead of realistic Av's.


Also, I'm super happy to see my favorite skin designer, Filthy, has joined the TTB team. She has out (hopefully a pre-release) a pretty tan skin with neutral lips and fun green and yellow eye makeup. This skinny comes with or without the cleavage option. Oh, and did I mention all TTB items are under 75L? If you'd like to see more from this event, be sure to check out my post on The Rumor then hurry on over to TTB and splurge.

P.S. I know I'm late on my Electric Indigo post but what can I say, I'm a procrastinator.

Style Card

Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ludicia in Tan TTB2#3 Edition (Tropicalia Bazaar #2)
Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Break in Brown 04
Sweater: LMD (Leri Miles) Angela MESH Sweater in Seafoam (Tropicalia Bazaar #2)
Jeans: fri.day (Darling Monday) Low Rise Jeans in Faded
Bag: ::PM:: (Poulet Koenkamp) Monogram Bag in Brown (MESH) (Tropicalia Bazaar #2)
Glasses: ::PM:: (Poulet Koenkamp) Dorothy Cat Eye Glasses in Orange/Brown (Tropicalia Bazaar #2)
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) Deep Sky MESH Eyes in Paris Green (Group Gift)
Pose: art body store (Stu Reyes) Sensualite Pose (Tropicalia Bazaar #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment