Thursday, August 2, 2012

Flowery With XYROOM!

XYROOM is back with a brand new round and there is lots to be had from shapes to jewelry to poses to clothes, you'll find a little something for everyone. Once I saw this flirty floral patterned dress from NCparis Design, I knew I'd be doing a girly look. I paired it with this skin from Panda Punx that has a girly pink lipstick and smokey eyes to bring you my XYROOM LOTD. If you want to see more from this fabulous event, be sure to hurry on over and check it out.


I grabbed this semi new hair from Burley. Somehow Burley always sneaks under my radar but I saw this one on the feeds and figure it's going to work for upcoming looks so I had to grab it. I love how soft and feminine it makes me feel. I decided to go softer with my WL and downloaded Gogo's WLs. I love this misty feel of this one so it's a keeper. Gotta love when talented bloggers make WLs for the rest of us!


Style Card

Hair: Burley (Bella Earst) Elizabeth in Brown 06 (Newish!)
Skin: Panda Punx (Lluna Nitely) Nora Skin (New @XYROOM)
Dress: NCparis Design (Narcisssia McMahon) Ruffle Dress (New @XYROOM)
Shoes: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Pearls in Black
Poses: Label Motion (anne Dakun) Paola Pack (Perfect Wardrobe)

No comments:

Post a Comment