Saturday, August 25, 2012

Zoey

Heys all! I've got a looksie at Blacklace's TGIF special as well as some new makeups. This sexy girlie lingerie is available for 99L this weekend and is transferable so if you're looking to gift someone something sexy, you definitely need to head on over and pick up this adorable little treat. I love the lace detailing but most of all, I love this little bow accentuating my round ass...ets. *Grins devilishly*



I'm also showing off these juicy lipglosses called Jelly Glosses. They are one of the newest makeup releases from Blacklace Beauty. These pretty sheer glosses come in a variety of colors perfect for any look. Since I'm sweet like sugar, I'm rocking the sugar gloss with my lingerie. Be sure to hurry on over to Blacklace and pick these up so you can have glossy lips like mine.


Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Capture in Color Hud 01
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 01
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Blue
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Jelly Lipgloss in Sugar (New!)
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Zoey  Satin & Lace Bra Set (TGIF Special-99L)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White
Poses: PNP (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Emily Pack & Badonkadonk Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment