Thursday, August 30, 2012

All Over The Place

Yep, I admit. I'm a shopping monster and the last few days, I've been all over the place. Checking out new stores, visiting old faves. If there was something I saw on the feeds that I absolutely needed, I went and got it. Oh and my SL bestie, Kimbra showed me these heels and of course, since I have a gutter mind, I had to have them. I know you can't see the heels well but they are buttplugs. Omg! So funny. Gotta love designers with a sense of humor and an even naughtier mind than mine.


Also, if you're a bargain fashionista, I've got some deals for you too. (flaunt) has out this intricately done tattoo as a subscriber gift right now in celebration of having 100 members. I've been a fan of their tattoos since they appeared in Perfect Wardrobe and even though I usually don't rock tats, I couldn't pass up this one. Also, Coloreta's is having a 50% off store closing sale. If you're looking for some cute basic editions to add to your look, be sure to check them out. I nabbed this shirt and think it's adorable. Well, it's back to blowing lindens for me. Muahz all!



Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Aurora in Fudge
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika II in Tan 04
Earrings: FZaPP (Fernandinha Zapedzki) Cristal Earrings in Negro (60 Mesh Atelier!)
Top: Coloreta's (Cate Ying) Bowy Tanky Top in Toffee 2 (50% Store Closing Sale)
Skirt: *Milk* (kattington Resident) My Denim Mini Skirt in Black (New!)
Heels w/Stockings: Luck Inc. (CK Winx) Sexy Me Heels in Leather (New!)
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Gradient Nails (New!)
Tattoo: (flaunt) (Suriko Leimes) 100 Member Gifty Tattoo (Subscriber Gift!)
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Compliation Pack (Perfect Wardrobe!)

Location: Alcove

No comments:

Post a Comment