Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Up Up And Away

Icons of Style has these whimsical balloon props available at the next round of XYROOM. As soon as I saw them, my mind went in a dreamy state of mind. These balloons come with 6 poses perfect for floating away with. I nabbed this skirt from a new to me store called welldone.atelier that was available at this round of fi*Fridays. I don't think this store is open yet but the skirt was so nicely done that I couldn't resist it. Finishing up my look is newness from Analog Dog. While this store isn't one of my normal go to stores for hair, I saw them on another blog and had to have it. I love the pretty braid and the whispy flexi attachment. If you didn't know Analog Dog now has mesh hair, you should be sure to check them out because they have quite a few cute new styles.


Now I'm gonna talk about this location. I'm always on the lookout for pretty places to take my photos at. While browsing the feeds, I came across an adorable post featuring this location so I had to check it out. The location is called Black Kite and when I went to check them out, I found I had seen it in other blogs. I love the floating docks and pretty water so much that I'm sure I'll be back here again and again. Kudos to this fabulous sim designer. You did an awesome job.


Style Card

Hair: .b (Queue Marlowe) Skura in Oatmeal (New!)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional in Sunkissed w/Pure Gloss
Top: fri.day (Darling Monday) Soft Cami in White
Skirt: welldone.atelier (Kere Millar) Freedom Skirt in White (fi*Fridays!)
Necklace: Bens Beauty (Snow Martiel) Cupcake Necklace (Stuff in Stock!)
Feet: Slink (Siddean Munro) Womens Natural Barefeet
Pose Prop: IOS (Katia Millet) Blue Balloons (Upcoming XYROOM!)

Location: Black Kite

No comments:

Post a Comment