Monday, August 20, 2012

Cute & Free

Ever since I was a noob, paper.doll has always been one of my favorite stores. The store's designs are cute but sexy sort of like me. *Sticks my tongue out. I'm kidding! Well, maybe. Grins* Whenever I needed a new minidress, they were always first on my hit list of places to go. Now even though I'm not a noob, their designs always make me want to spend all my lindens there but today, I didn't have to because paper.doll is having a reopening mini hunt and has out four adorable prizes. I'm showing off the cute dresses but there is also a panty set too. These adorable little dresses are hidden in special gift bags around the store so go find them and while you're there, pick yourself up something pretty.




Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Marina in Almond w/Roots (New!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 03
Dress: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Strapless Sundress in Rosebuds (Free Hunt Prize!)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in Dark Brown
Jewelry: League (Nena Janus) Wanderer Jewelry Set in Wood
Bag: (ToKiD) (Maya Levane) Elephant Bag in Light

Location: Sweethearts Cove

No comments:

Post a Comment