Friday, August 31, 2012

A 60 Mesh Atelier LOTD

Yay for new discount events! I've got a sneak peek at some goodies you can nab at the opening of 60 Mesh Atelier which starts in just a few hours. This event features lots of goodies all for 60 lindens. My faves this round are this bright fun dress from Reila Skins and this cutesy bag from Censored which comes in beige or pink. Be sure to check out the 60 Mesh Atelier to find your own faves.


The rest of my LOTD is just some old faves plus this pale Atomic skin with bright red lips that I picked up from this round of TDR Blue. I'm a huge fan of ruby red lips and always on the lookout for new skins with them so of course, I had to give this one a try too.


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Claim in Blonde 07
Skin: [Atomic] (Ivy Graves) Grace Skin Buff in CherryBomb (TDR Blue!)
Dress: Reila (Reila Karu) Bohemian Summer 2 Dress (60 Mesh Atelier!)
Bag: Censored (Cindy Oysernatz) Dudda Bag in Beige (60 Mesh Atelier!)
Boots: Miel (Miel Nirvana) Dandy Boots
Poses: ABS (Stu Reyes) Hand Bag Poses

Location: Empress & Hierophant

No comments:

Post a Comment