Saturday, August 11, 2012

Oh Angela

Bubblez Design just released this cute little mesh dress that comes with a bangle bracelet. I like to feel a little girly sometimes. *Coughs! I blame it on my partner cause she's always girly or as I like to refer to her as prissy and sometimes I think it rubs off on me*  This flirty little number is available for only 199L so be sure to head on over and snatch up this pretty little number.


Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Break Away in Cayenne
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Outfit & Bangle: BB (milo Bubble) Angela Ruffle Dress (New!)
Heels: Label Mode (Label Mode) Betley Heels in Onyx
Earrings: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Swindler Earrings in Leather (Fashion Voodoo!)
Pose: Focus Poses (Carol Kling) Model Poses 87  (Vanity Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment