Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teenage Dream

*Sings* "You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream!" Well, my teen years are long gone and sadly there is no one in my SL that makes me feel that way but this new outfit from Barbie Bitch called Teenage Dream might just be the fix for that. This fun little number comes complete with a mesh top, smexy pants with lace detail at the bottom and some clunky shoes that compliment the rest of the look perfectly. It comes in 3 colors so if you want a brighter look, be sure to check out Barbie Bitch to see the other offerings.


I'm also rocking the newest group gift skinnie from Filthy. August's offering comes complete with neutral makeup and parted lips. If you aren't a member of this group, I suggest you join it now! Every month, there is a new gift and it's only 199L to join so it really can't be beat. I paired it with another pair of eyes from Ikon that are also an August gift and out for a short time. I love how the light reflects off of Ikon's eyes so much and the owner is so generous in placing out a gift for his free to join group every month. It's definitely another group worth joining if you have the space.


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Return in Brown 04
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Aug. GGF in Cream (Group Gift)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Gold (Group Gift)
Liner: <<BB>> (CherryLips Dagostino) Fanfare Liner 01
Outfit: <<BB>> (CherryLips Dagostino) Teenage Dream in Licorice (New!)
Tattoo: Vestigium (Lu Scorpio) Candy World in Medium (50L Sale!)
Bracelets: A.M.K.R. (marilyn Mistwallow) Gift Bangles (Freebie!)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Raven Nails
Poses: Label Motion (anne Dakun) Paola Pack (Perfect Wardrobe)

No comments:

Post a Comment