Wednesday, December 26, 2012

That Cold Day

Hey all! Just a quick LOTD post built around these cute antlers by Half Deer that I picked up at Vespertine's Christmas Fair. They come with the ears and the antlers and are available in lots of wintery colors. I liked the Fawn tone best so that's what you see. Since I was embracing my winter deer look, I decided brown and white was the way to go. Sweet Leonard has out this adorable deer necklace and ring set as a Hunting for Winter prize and as you can see, it matched perfectly so yay!


And speaking of awesome hunt prizes, I've got another pair of pretty peepers you can pick up from the New in 2013 Hunt. These light blue dual toned eyes are Umeboshi's prize and even though I normally wear green eyes, I couldn't help but pair them with this adorable porcelain skin from Al Vulo called Lyala. If you haven't checked out this hunt yet, get on it because the prizes are fantastic.


Style Card

Antlers: +Half-Deer+ (Halogen Magic) The Jackalope in Fawn (Christmas Fair!)
Hair: Dura (chiaki Xue) Boys & Girls 39 in Mocha (New!)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Lyala in Porcelain Pink (New!)
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] (Keiba Resident) Yue Eyes in Bicolour Mirror (New in 2013 Hunt Prize!)
Top: [PO] (London Dailey) Capricorn Sweater in White (Zodiac)
Necklace: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) My Beloved Deer Necklace in Snowflakes (HFW Prize!)
Bottoms: [Decoy] (Annette Voight) Dana 76 Jeans in Dark Wash
Belt: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Loose Belt in Brown
Boots: The Bishes (Juicy Sahara) Huggies in Tan
Rings: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) My Beloved Deer Ring in Snowflakes (HFW Prize!)
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Linka Pose Pack (TDRF)

Location: Lida

No comments:

Post a Comment