Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

I figured since it is already Christmas Eve *waves to my Aussie friends* in some parts of the world that I'd do my Christmas post. Also, I'm not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow and want to send some holiday cheer. I hope that everyone has a magical holiday filled with lots of love and joy. May you always keep the spirit of the holiday in your hearts. Hugs and Kisses!


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Waiting For Tonight in Marone
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05 w/Nina Lipstick 01
Earrings: !SSD (Sax Shepherd) Nebula Earrings in Merry
Dress: e! (Eclectic Wingtips) Glimmer Dress in Xmas (Christmas Gift!)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Soleil in Pure Red
Tree: Lelutka (Thora Charron) Very Merry Tree (Christmas Gift!)
Sign: :: AM :: (Clementine Ishtari) Santa Stop Here Sign (Marketplace Only)
Pose: Focus Poses (Carol Kling) Model Pack 116

No comments:

Post a Comment