Saturday, December 22, 2012

Meow

Ok, I'm being a little silly with my blog title but see there is a good story behind it. I was at work in RL when I took these pics and stepped away to actually work when my boy bestie logged in, slightly intoxicated I assume, TP'd to my house and meow'd in my box for about ten minutes. I'm guessing he liked these leopard printed skirts that are newness from Demise of Flight because that's the only reason I can think of for his meowing. :D This sexy mini comes in 4 colors so be sure to check it out.


I'm also giving you a looksie at the new group gift from Glam Affair. This pretty skin is called Hybrid and comes in two different versions. In my opinion, Glam Affair makes the most detailed grayscale skins so I just had to show this baby off. If you're not a member of this group, you should join it because it's only a small fee and the gifts are well worth it.


Oh and the sim I took my pics at tonight is one that my aforementioned boy bestie showed me. It's an artistic expression themed sim called Spencer Art Museum that is based off a RL museum in Kansas. As you can see, it's stunning so check it out and take some pics for yourself.

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Me in Black 04
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Hybrid II Christmas Gift (Group Gift!)
Top: Color.Me.H.O.F (Fashionboi Landar) Leather Tee in Black (FLF)
Skirt: Demise of Flight (Nikki Wildmist) Leopard Mini in Steel (New!)
Necklace: {me.} (Melody Dominquez) Rock'N Chic Necklace in Silver
Bracelets: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Ramona 77 Leather Studded Bangles
Belt: Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) Ornament Belt in Black
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sheer Tights in Black Less Sheer
Heels: KIM (Kimberly Flagon) Monnde Mesh Platform Heels in Black
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Linka Pose Pack (TDRF!)

Location: Spencer Museum of Art

No comments:

Post a Comment