Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Fair

Hi readers! Winter Fair opened today with lots of seasonal cuteness to be had in the form of much newness. This event will run from Dec. 1st till Dec. 15th with exclusive items to be had. Some of the designers have even placed out gifts! I've got a glimpse of some of the goodies you can nab exclusively at this event so keep reading.

Boobielicious has out this sexy snowflake dress available in 6 pretty colors. This sexy mini also has Tango appliers available with for those of you who jumped on the boobeh craze. I'm showing off this cuteness in blue because when I think of Winter, blue automatically comes to mind. I wanted to keep warm wearing my new dress so I put on these comfy boots that HollyWeird also has out for the event. These snuggie boots come in 4 colors and go perfect with winter looks.


I'm also rocking the exclusive Winter Fair release of Nixie by Mirror's Enigma. This adorable little skin comes in a light tone and features 3 brow options as well as 6 cool wintery makeups. I love the blue, pinks, and purple tones of these makeups a lot and think they go wonderfully with blonde hair. Be sure to demo Nixie when you visit Winter Fair.


Mirror's Enigma Nixie in Light (Winter Fair Exclusive!)


Finally to finish out this post, I'm gonna talk about the newest release from Sweet Leonard. It's the cutesy octopus ring I'm wearing. It comes in lots of fun colors and is so Kawaii. If you're looking for a new whimsical accessory, be sure to check out Sweet Leonard for all your needs.

Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Little in Color Pack 01
Skin: [:ME:] (Ydreece Forster) Nixie Light Skin in Winter Smoky 01 (Winter Fair!)
Glasses: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. (psikotik Gothly) Freak Glasses
Necklace: {lyric} (Jaiden Bellic) Catching Snowflakes Necklace
Dress: { BoobieLicious } (quakestore Resident) My Winter Wish Dress in Blue (Winter Fair!)
Boobehs: Lolas (Sandi Moonites) Tango Mesh Breasts (New)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sheer Tights in Black (Less Sheer)
Boots: .HW. (Jenika Jaxxon) Snuggies in Pink (Winter Fair!)
Ring: ::LEO-NT:: (Lady Leonard) My Lill Octopus Ring in Pink (New!)
Poses: .{PSYCHO:Byts}. (psikotik Gothly) Pose Pack 1 (New!)

No comments:

Post a Comment