Sunday, December 9, 2012

Titleless

Hey all! Just a quick LOTD featuring some more goodies I picked up at Collabor88 plus these awesome boots from Slink that I got at this round of TDR Fusion.


In other news, I'm doing better today than I was yesterday. Good friends and blogging seem to help so it's always good to throw emotions into creative styling.

If you're looking for your own frosty look, check out my credits below. Short and sweet today! Just like me!


Style Card

Hair: LaViere (Azure Electricteeth) Katie in Soft Caramel
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Geanna Frostbite in Pale (Collabor88)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Eggplant Pale
Dress: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Chaud in Coal (Collabor88)
Scarf: *League* (Nena Janus) Snood in Nans (Store Gift)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Patience Heart Watch Pendant in Gold (Collabor88)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sheer Tights in Rose
Boots: Slink (Siddean Munro) Vanity Boots in Black (TDR Fusion)
Bag: The Secret Store (Maylee Oh) Tiny Satchel in Baby Blue (The Arcade)
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Lena Pose Pack (TDR Fusion)

Location: Vespertine

No comments:

Post a Comment