Sunday, December 2, 2012

Moonlit

Just a quick pic of my LOTN today. When I saw this dress on the feeds, I knew I just had to have it. It's the newest release by Sn@tch and I love the simple sexiness of it. I've never really shopped at Sn@tch before so I was pleasantly surprised to see that when you bought something mesh from them, you got all the colors in the one size instead of one color in all of the sizes. Pretty cool concept in my opinion.


With all of the awesome events and holiday releases, I'm a little behind in my blogging but catching up. Be sure to stay tuned for more goodness! Muahz!

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Breathe Me in Marone
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05 (New!)
Dress: Sn@tch (Ivey Deschanel) Mesh Velvet Slip Dress in Blue (New!)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Paris Black Diamond Necklace in Silver (With Love Again Hunt)
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Pose: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Mix Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment