Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Waitin For Santa:Some Xmas Freebies

*poses cutely in front of my tree* Hi readers! I've got a few adorable freebies to show off plus some newness in the form of nails and Perfect Wardrobe sale items. My hair, scarf, and pose props are various Christmas themed freebies you can snag by reading the credits below and these adorable rain boots from Tentacio and this leather ring that is available in 3 colors from Ben's Beauty are new at this round of Perfect Wardrobe.



And now, I gotta talk about my nails. Yes, I know you can't see them well but they are one of the newest release from Bamboo Nails and they are fabulous. There is only one set included with a hud that allows you to change the size, length, and mix and match nail polishes. I love the mix and match option the best because then my nails will be more unique. If you've never tried Bamboo Nails, make sure you do because you won't be disappointed.


Better pic of the nails!

Style Card

Hair: Dura (chiaki Xue) Group Gift for Women in Wood Bark (Free Group Gift!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08 (Store Closed)
Top: .tsg. (Eilfie Sugarplum) Velvet Mini Dress in White (The Boobies Show)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim in Indigo
Scarf: Love Zombie (Pistol Mixmaster) Christmas Scarf (Candy Cant Hunt 4 Prize!)
Ring: Bens Beauty (Snow Martiel) Melissa Ring in White Leather (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Nails: [Bamboo] Nails (RubyRedRusset Resident) Wrapped Up Nails (New!)
Boots: Tentacio (May Tolsen) Christmas Rain Boots (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Pose Prop: Label Motion (anne Dakun) My Xmas Teddy (Subscriber Gift!)

No comments:

Post a Comment