Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Glam Rock Princess

Perfect Wardrobe is back with a glam themed round and even though, I usually don't do punk looks I just had to once I saw this pretty skin by Gorean Rose. It's got dark, edgy makeup in purple and black tones and comes complete with the Tango appliers. Once I fell in love with this skinnie, I remember that I had some licorice color hair from Wasabi Pills that I had picked up on a past FLF so I put in on and started to build this look. It's so far from my normal style but I love it and hey, sticking with the same look all the time can be boring right?


I'm also showing off this fun pose box that is available at Perfect Wardrobe too. It's by Focus Poses and features 8 different color backgrounds as well as 12 glamorous poses. I felt like I was posing for a rock magazine cover while using it so if you're looking to build your own Glam LOTD, head over to Perfect Wardrobe and check out their goodies. Muah!

Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Cookie in Licorice
Skin: [GE] (Noemi Azambuja) Kema in Light Brown Glam B (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Tiara: dl (Selene Edwyn) Emo Queen (New!)
Dress: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Sequin Mini in Black (New!)
Jacket: ::BB:: (suetabulous Yootz) Studded Biker Jacket in Black
Necklace: YoPulga (Adelaide Radikal) Pink Spiker Cross Necklace (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Bangles: [Mandala] (kikunosuke Eel) Okaki Bracelets in Black (Fameshed)
Tights: /erratic/ (Erratic Rain) Ripped Stockings in Purple
Boots: [y] (Zoya Neaph) Military Boots in Spiked Black (Winter Fair!)
Prop: Focus Poses (Carol Kling) Mesh Box (Perfect Wardrobe!)

1 comment: