Monday, December 31, 2012

Beyond

I meant to post these pics last night but I got distracted by some of my guy friends and I'm a bad multitasker so here they are. Just a little looksie I built around this adorable newly released dress by Plastik. It's called the Aeris dress and comes in lots of fun textures making it the perfect little party dress. House of Fox is having a sale on all its mesh items so I picked up this pretty jacket and decided to layer. It almost didn't fit over the dress but it does so I'm happy. Just watch those super movey AO's.


My jewelry and clutch (yes, I'm aware you can't see it that well in these pics!) are sale items I picked up at Euphoria's Pre New Year's sale. Everything in this discounted room at Euphoria is on sale for only 50L and there is lots of cuteness. I mean Maxi Gossamer for that price alone makes me squeal. I believe this sale ends tonight so be sure to check it out if you haven't already.


Style Card

Hair: Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Lewna in Indescisive Pack
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Jacket: Color.Me.H.O.F (Fashionboi Lander) Scarlet Blazer in Black (Sale!)
Dress: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Aeris Dress in Tweedy (New!)
Jewelry: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Giselle Opal Set (Pre New Year Sale @ Euphoria)
Heels: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Distressed Heels in Licorice (Past FLF)
Clutch: E-Clipse (Thetra Blackheart) Clutch in Black (Pre New Year Sale @ Euphoria)
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Marmalade Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment