Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A New in 2013 Hunt Sneak Peek!

The New in 2013 Hunt starts in just 2 days and features an awesome list of stores participating. All items in this hunt are new products that these stores plan on featuring in the following year. I'm going to be showing off quite a few fantastic goodies in upcoming posts but for now, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at Ikon's prize.


It's two pairs of pretty peepers in fun holiday tones. Those of you who read my blog regularly know that Ikon eyes are usually the ones I wear so I squealed happily when I unpacked these. The eyes I'm wearing are the Eternal Eyes in a Candy Apple tone. I love how the light reflects off of these babies and I have them in quite a few colors already. If you're a little more daring, there is also a pair of Candy Cane eyes included that have a white ringed pupil that I'm not showing off right now. As you can see these are absolutely gorgeous so be sure to check out this hunt which will run till January 20th. If you want to see who else is participating, please check out the official blog or keep your eye out here.

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Beyond the Waves in Marone
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Eternal Eyes in Candy Apple (Upcoming New in 2013 Hunt!)
Dress: Baiastice (Sissy Pessoa) Juliet Dress in Red (New!)

1 comment:

  1. So cute and nice! love your ideas you've shared and thank you for sharing this to us. Nice color.

    ReplyDelete