Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sneak Peek: Upcoming Tropicalia Bazaar

Tonight I have a sneak peek at a pretty blue sweater dress that will be available from Purple Moon for the upcoming round of The Tropicalia Bazaar. I'm in no way a fashionista but I notice that sweater dresses are hot this season on Second Life because I've seen quite a few in the last couple of weeks. The twist on Purple Moon's version of the sweater dress is this suede textured belt with a little western inspired fringe. I love how the neutral brown color of the belt offsets the bright blue of the dress and how the belt brings attention to the waist. I paired my adorable sweater dress with my Miel boots and this fantastic freebie from Le Poppycock for Style Academy. I was thrilled to find that this little hatbox inspired bag was mod so I changed the color of the trim to match my LOTD.


After putting together my look, I had to find a place to take pics and I stumbled across this site telling me to check out this SIM called Joplin 66. It's a breathtakingly beautiful and raw inspired farm town and it was deserted. I feel so bad that someone's talent is wasted and that this fabulous SIM is empty so go check out these pics I found on Koinup  while googling and visit Joplin 66.


Style Card

Hair: TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Trinity in Caramel
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Jasmine in Tan 02
Eyes: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Stella Eyes 03
Dress: ::PM:: (Poulet Koenkamp) Salma Knitted Dress in Blue (Upcoming Tropicalia Bazaar)
Boots: MIEL (Miel Nirvana) Dandy Boots in Flor
Bag: Le Poppycock (Olivia Lalonde) Hat Box (Style Academy Gift)
Poses: PNP (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Runway Peek A1 and Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Pack 4

1 comment: