Friday, October 14, 2011

Vampire Doll

For The Love Of Hunt is going on right now and if you haven't checked out this hunt, you definitely want to. There are little bats hidden all over the SIM with some nice Halloween prizes. Since I work for The Rumor, I got to check out the post one of my co-bloggers did and perv the prizes. I made a list of what I wanted to find and at the top of my list was this adorable vampire avatar by The Sugar Garden. Even though it's for a boy, I just added a pale cleavage layer, some hair and this newly released casual black sweater and denim skirt from ::VMC::  and voila, he became a she. I love how creepy cutesy she looks.


I'm showing off my cutesy vampire doll in this skybox from Sleeping Koala that is also a FTLO hunt goodie. This ghoulish skybox comes complete with some furniture making it the perfect Halloween hideout. Oh, and Pepper released this bloody knife set getting in the holiday spirit even though Danni doesn't like Halloween. You definitely want to check out all these goodies I talked about because your Halloween won't be complete unless you do.



Style Card

Shape: "TSG" (Eilfie Sugarplum) Charming Vampire Boi(includes ears, skin and head) (FTLOH Prize!)
Hair: [kik] (kik Resident) Nina in Black
Outfit: ::VMC:: (victory Modan) Hellena Outfit in Black (New!)
Belt & Knife: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Halloween Set (New!)
Skybox & Furniture: [Sleeping Koala] (SleepingKoala Resident) Rather Gross Skybox (FTLOH Prize!)

No comments:

Post a Comment