Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Candyland

Hi readers! I got tired of Autumn inspired looks so I figured I'd go in a whole different direction. Magnifique Poses released these adorable poses complete with a yummy taffy for Theme Park. This sweet static pose pack comes with 6 poses plus lollipop props to top off the look and they are only 75 lindens so hurry over to the Theme Park and grab these exclusive little poses.


I'm showing off the poses with this adorable denim romper from Anymore. This romper comes with in two styles and is bubblegummy perfect for my pics. I just love the detail of the denim on this as well as the lace trim around the bodice. If you're down south where Summer is just beginning, you'll definitely want to get this cutesy outfit so get your candylicious self on over to Anymore. Well, I think I'm on a sugar high now from all this candy. Have a nice nite! Hugz!


Style Card

Hair: CaTwA (Catwa Clip) Maryam V2 in Caramel (Subscriber Group Gift!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Jasmine in Tan 07
Makeup: *BOOM* (Aranel Ah) Hard Candy in Pink Sugar Lashed
Outfit: *Anymore (luciana Button) Dots in Pink/White (New!!)
Nails: *Rezlpsa Loc* (Rezlpsa Luckstone) Hot Hot Pink Nails
Poses: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Sweet Like Sugar (New @ Theme Park!!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and hair!! Oh and did I tell you I have a weakness for candy????? There goes my diet (again) *LOLOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. special treatments Human Hair Wigs are developed, such as coatings that impart a kaleidoscope of color onto the surface of a gemstone. An example of this can be seen in mystic topaz. As well as gemstone colors, metal Diamond Jewelry colors are constantly evolving with new gold alloys which allow almost any color of metal to be possible now. Additionally, coatings, such as Fashion Jewelry black rhodium.

    ReplyDelete