Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stickyfingers Gets Vintage!

Omg! Stickyfingers just released the most adorable vintage style floral tops and complimentary high waisted skirts. These tops which come in bright, fun floral patterns match so perfectly with the skirts that you'd think they were one dress. I decided to show off the black because I love how it goes with anything and how it matches most of the tops so easily. Plus, the little bow added to the waist adds just the perfect cutesy touch. As soon as I opened these, I had to try them on and of course, I mentioned to my blogger wifey, Kimbra, that I got them and she laughed and said she just bought a set too so we decided to do a co-blog to show off two different patterns and colors available. She's such a girly girl so she went with the pretty green with pink accents. We both love this store so much so if you haven't checked it out, you're missing out! Be sure to check out her pics too at Iridescent Rainbows.


Oh yeah, I just have to mention the fabulous eye makeup I'm wearing. It's a fatpack from sauce and going to be available at the upcoming Collabor88. I know you can't see it well but these autumn inspired tones are sure to please you and they come with prim eyelashes that actually fit me with little adjustment. I'm so bad at moding prims so I'm in love with them. Stay tuned for better pics of all the colors available. 

Style Card on Me

Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ana in Pale Rouge
Hair: [kik] (kik Resident) Nina in Dirty Blonde
Top: Stickyfingers (Michell Tomsen) My Abstract Flowers Top (NEW!!)
Skirt: Stickyfingers (Michell Tomsen) My Vintage Black High Waist Skirt (NEW!!)
Necklace: *MG* (Maradithe Greggan) Necklace Bools Black
Ring: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Big Bow Ring
Eyemakeup: [sauce] (Constance Daehlie) Cinnamon Spice Eyeshadow (New for Collabor88!!)
Nails: *Rezlpsa Loc* Orange You Glad Nails
Pose: *MP* (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Besties

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kismet, these looks are so cute... I love the way the flowers seem to jump out at you from the black colour!! I might have to go shopping hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Rudh and ty! That's what I liked about this top. I love bright colors and felt the black made this top pop! Get your sexy on at Stickyfingers. :p

    ReplyDelete