Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Date My Avi Halloween Love Fest

If you're looking for a fashion post, stop reading now! Ok for those of you who are still left, I just wanted to divert your attention to something a little new and different. Date My Avi is holding a singles mixer on Halloween from 7PM-11PM SLT. If you're looking to meet that special someone on Second Life or at least listen to some awesome music, you should definitely swing by. Besides the chance to meet that special someone, there will be a costume contest with a linden prize that will increase in size by the amount of people we get to party with us, membership giveaways, trivia and more so stop on by or check out the site. I'm gonna be there rockin the nite away as well as many more interesting peeps so I hope to see ya there.


<3Your limo to the event <3

No comments:

Post a Comment