Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Seasonal LOTD

Lots of awesome freebies to be had on the grid so if you're looking for some good finds now is the time to find them. I'm showing off some Seasons Hunt goodies combined with a top for Grenade Free Wednesday's from Leri Miles Designs and this adorable group giftie hair from Diva. This is my sophisticated, seasonal LOTD. Hope you like it!


By the way, my computer was being a brat and everything was blurry on SL tonight so you only get one pic. Deal with it and enjoy! *Giggles* Till tomorrow bloggers! Nini!

Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Naomi in Citrine (Group Gift)
Top: LMD (Leri Miles) Lena in Dream Solid (GFW!!)
Pants: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Tweed Pants in Beige (Past GFW)
Necklace: CONCRETE FLOWERS (Lynaja Bade) Acorn Necklace (Seasons Hunt)
Bracelets: Yak & Yeti (Annapurna Onomatopoeia) Paheli Indian Wax Bangles (Free)
Eyes: eleanor rigby. (Kyrsten Jigsaw) Optics in Aztec (Seasons Hunt)
Bag: ::Duh!:: (Renee Harvy) Seasons Hunt Fall Bag (Seasons Hunt)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the styling and the pretty scenery! And I see you got the hair from D!va! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty hair for sure and that necklace I want. I love the daisies, my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa! Yes, I did go get that hair and the free one from Catwa too! Thanks for letting me know about it. I luvs free hair.

    Muahz wifey! I love this necklace. You definitely need to go get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skin on you too! And, SL has been a MAJOR pain lately! Grrr! But you still look fab! I really must get started on the 'Seasons Hunt', I love what you found <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Lila! Told you I hardly take it off. You better hurry on those season hunt prizes. There are some really awesome finds to be hand. <3

    ReplyDelete