Thursday, October 6, 2011

Saucy

Hiya bloggers & readers! Today I'm showing off lots of newness so bear with me. First, let's talk about these sexy sweater dresses available from one of my fave stores, Stickyfingers. These knit dresses hug your curves sexily and come in 8 fabulous colors making them perfect for a casual date. I paired the color I'm showing off with this leather belt from Pepper. This low waisted belt has threads sewn throughout it that are color changeable making it a snap to accessorize with lots of different outfits. You should definitely pop over to both these stores and snap these up.


Secondly, as promised I'm showing off all the purty eyeshadow colors from sauce that are going to be available at Collabor88. Keeping with the fall colors, these spicy shadows will match anything you wear this upcoming season and as I mentioned before, they come with prim lashes that were super easy to mod. It was so hard for me to choose a favorite but I have to say I'm loving the subtle blending of colors that make up Eerie Spice.  Be sure to mark your calendar for the next round of Collabor88 which will open on Oct. 8th.


Well, this blogger is off! Till next time! XoXo, Kis!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Garden in Red 05
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Anie in Ivory 06
Dress: STICKYFINGERS (Chanel Adored) My Black Sweater Dress (NEW!!)
Belt: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Chunky Belt in Black (NEW!!)
Makeup: [sauce] (Constance Daehlie) Spicy Girl Eyeshadows (Upcoming Collabor88)
Poses: Olive Juice (IsabellaGrace Baroque) Great Lengths (Store Closed)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh love this figure-hugging dress on you! The eyeshadows look great too!

    ReplyDelete