Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cozy

The weather has dropped so severely here on the East Coast that I all I wanted to do was curl up in a comfy sweater and relax. Since it's almost Halloween, I figured I'd show off some seasonal decor. Clutter has out a Haunted Set right now. For TOSL, you can get this rocker with some fun poses as well as a rug and for SBS, you can get the side table with accessories. If you're looking for some last minute decor for your Halloween parties, be sure to stop by Clutter.



Also, check out this awesome skin I'm wearing from Amacci. It's the newest subscribo group gift and comes with lots of add-ons. It's a little dark for me normally but the Autumn inspired makeup made me want to show it off. Be sure to stop on by Amacci and pick this pretty girl up.


Style Card

Hair: TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Melinda in Chestnut
Skin: Amacci (Carina Larsen) Jenny Pumpkin in Nutmeg (Free Group Gift!)
Sweater: Pig (Apatia Hammerer) Ribbon Sweater in Halloween 2 (Freebie!)
Tank: [Penned] (Pennelope Thiessam) Black Tank
Shoes: [IHS} (Rachel Boram) Moccasins in Black (Freebie!)
Chair & Rug: Clutter (Kat Alderson) Haunted Rocking Chair & Rug (TOSL!)
Table & Table Decor: Clutter (Kat Alderson) Haunted Side Table (SBS!)
Wall Decor: Cleo Design (Cleom Bailey) Happy Halloween Deco Shelf & Window Decor
Pumpkin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Jack O'Lantern (TOSL Featured Designer Freebie!)
Poses: PNP (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Nancy Pack

3 comments:

  1. I wanna come hide under the table. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO wifey! I saw you hiding under it on Friday night.

    Thanks Lisa. I am a pose whore.

    ReplyDelete