Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Let's Go to the Shore!

It's GFW time again and I was lucky to get my hands on these adorable panda jeans from V&M Inc. These straight leg jeans with sculpted cuffs are available for 75 lindens only at the Jersey Shore. I love how the cutesy balances the bad girl rocker look.


Click the filmstrip to see my LOTD better!

I'm also showing off these fun Halloween inspired poses for The Fright Hunt from Stakey. When you go to Stakey @ the Jersey Shore sim, look for a little pumpkin hidden somewhere in the store and get these totally awesome freebie poses. I love poses so much and free ones are even better!

Style Card

Hair: >TRUTH< (Truth Hawks) Marcelle in Caramel
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Anie in Ivory 06
Top: KHUSH (Liess Paine) Nicole in Black
Pants: V&M (Muse MacIntyre) Party Rockers in Panda Jammers (GFW!!)
Poses: STAKEY (Raymond Ohami) Halloween (Fright Hunt Prize!)

No comments:

Post a Comment