Thursday, October 13, 2011

Silly Girls Wear Pumpkins!

The other day I was reading on SLexy Fashionista about this mini hunt going on at *.amato.*. I liked the prizes from the CDT hunt they had so much that I had to check this hunt out and I'm so glad I did because there is so much pumpkiny cuteness to be found. My LOTD shows off just a few of these prizes but beware there are decoy pumpkins and I couldn't find one of them. *Cries* Anyways, the rest of the goodies were well worth it that I'm not too upset about the missing pumpkin.


I'm also showing off these juicy neutral lipglosses from [sauce]. Silly Girl Glosses are their name and they range from cutesy pinks to fun purples. I love the funny names of them like "Grimace Stole My Milkshake" and "She's a Brick....House" and you will too so get your booties over to [sauce] and grab them up.

Well this blogger is off to scout some more Fall inspired looks. Be sure to check out both of these stores! Hugz and Kissez from Kis!

Style Card

Hair; [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Again in Brown 08
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Jasmine in Beach Tan 01 (NEW!)
Jacket: Pink Outfitters (London Dailey) Sera Military Jacket (TOSLF Hunt)
Tank: *.amato.* (haruhi Amaterasu) Inner Cami in Purple (mmm HW Hunt)
Jeans: *FIR & MNA* (Rob1977 Moonites) The 1977 Jeans in Dark Wash
Eyes: [sauce] (Ampersand Artful) Polar Ice Eyes
Gloss: [sauce] (Constance Daehlie) Silly Girl Lipglosses (NEW!)
Hat: *.amato.* (haruhi Amaterasu) Caged Obake (mmm HW Hunt)
Bag: *.amato.* (haruhi Amaterasu) Obake Bag in Clear (mmm HW Hunt)
Jewelry: *.amato.* (haruhi Amaterasu) Pumpkin Lolli Set (mmm HW Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment