Monday, July 18, 2011

Some Seasons Hunt Stuffs - Part Two

Hi readers! I've got more goodies from The Seasons Hunt to show you. Some cute bikinis, an outfit, and some awesome props. See for yourself!


Hair: [Shag] Hearts Flutter in Mocha (Seasons Hunt)
Top: [YU] Keegan Striped Tank in Green (Seasons Hunt)
Bottoms: [NSD] Tour Boat Shorts (Seasons Hunt)
Prop: [kusshon] Summer Dream Boat (Seasons Hunt)


Skin: :DP: Sheena 1*
Bikini: (Milk Motion) My Itsi Bitsi Bikini (Seasons Hunt)
House: Tee*fy Beach Shack (Seasons Hunt)
Furniture: LISP Bazaar TuttiFruti Deck Chair, Cushion, & Pics (Seasons Hunt)


Bikini: Doppelganger Inc. Ikat Bikini (Seasons Hunt)
Hair: [kik] Nina in Black
Prop: GLITTERATI Summer swing (Seasons Hunt)
Eyes: NANUK Li Eyes Homber (Seasons Hunt)

Oh, and I have to talk for a few minutes about the skin I'm wearing in the 2nd and 3rd pics. It's by the newest skin store to hit the grid, Devine Perfection. Sheena was dropped to me in four different makeups but I gotta admit that I'm loving Sheena 1 the best. Sheena has pink dewy cheekbones, an even tone throughout and chiseled abs. Can you say yum? I feel like I went to the virtual gym and did a million crunches. *Giggles* I'm loving the light rose lips and eye makeup and if you're after some darker makeup, be sure to check out one of the other makeups available here!

                                    Close Up of Sheena 1

* Review Item

2 comments: