Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Newness @ Bubblez & PNP

Ok, I admit it. I'm guilty of doing a double feature here but both these items go so well together so I must. First, let me talk about the newest release from Bubblez Design called Sona. Sona is a ruffled gingham short dress with lace trim that reminds me of something a grownup version of Little Red Riding Hood would wear. She comes in this lovely mint green color with a silver belt buckle and is available at a promo price of 75 lindens until July 31st so hurry over to Bubblez Designs and check out this cute number before it's too late.


Now, every Little Red Riding Hood must travel through the woods to get to Grammy's house so I just have to mention the newest group giftie from Props N Poses. AnneMarit (owner of PNP) told me that there is nothing she finds more relaxing than traveling to beautiful sims and taking pictures of them to create backgrounds for the store. She decided to play around with the lighting of this particular sim to see what she came up with and I just have to say that all backgrounds in this pack are absolutely stunning. The lighting she used ranges from bright and colorful to dark and shadowy. This background pack is available as a group gift at PNP so join the group and pick up another generous gift from the store. You won't be disappointed.


Oh, one more thing! I just have to show off a closeup of the newest group gift from Al Vulo because I used it in these pics. Nilpez is its name and she's an exotic beauty so if you're not a member of this group too, it's another one to add to your list. Well, I'm off to bed. Nini Second Life! XoXo!



The Goodies

Outfit: Bubblez Design (milo Bubble) Sona Outfit (75L until July 31st!)*
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Nilpez Orange Kauai in Olive (Group Gift)
Hair: >TRUTH< (Truth Hawks) Becky in Espresso (Truth District Gift)
Eyes: =HooT= (Averie Larnia) Beachball Eyes (Seasons Hunt)
Backgrounds: PNP (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Lighting Fun Pack (Group Gift)

*Review Item

2 comments: