Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New @ MiMo Couture

MiMo Couture is releasing this adorable summery outfit on July 31st. Everything worn is included. This means sandals, sunglasses, top, shorts, and a cute mouth flower (not shown). I just love the bright color and semi casual look of this outfit. The sandals are pretty well made and the skin hud matched my tone perfectly. This doesn't happen much in Second Life for me so it made for a very happy Kis. If you've never checked out MiMo Couture, I suggest you pop on over on July 31st and pick up this adorable outfit when it's released.


While checking out what other bloggers were talking about, I stumbled across Dreamer's Virtual World, a blog about freebies and cheapies. She mentioned that Chain and Vine had a beautfiully done skin in their group notices so I joined on up and picked up this absolutely stunning skin called Lael. Lael is available in 4 tones I believe and 3 brow options and is 100% free. That's right, this gorgeous skin doesn't require you paying a group fee to join. There is also a cute gypsy like outfit in the past notices so join Chain and Vine's group.


Oh, and I gotta give a shoutout to PNP for all of the poses shown in these pics. I stopped over today and ravaged their hunt gifties. So many cute poses for free so hurry over and find these before they are gone! Well, this blogger is out! XoXo, Kis!

Style Card

Complete Outfit - MiMo Couture (MiMoCouture Resident) Demi in Turquoise (Available July 30th)*
Hair - TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Becky in Honey (Truth District Group)
Skin - Chain and Vine (Lyric Demina) Lael in Tone 3 (Group Gift)
Poses - PNP (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Various Hunt Poses (Free through hunts)

*Review Item

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and you have written a great post for the skins. Thanks for the mention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Dreamer and you're welcome for the mention. I try to give props to those whom I follow if the post is because of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skin looks awesome on you!I have heard so many great things about 'Chain and Vine' skins that I think I better go grab this gift and check it out^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lila! Yes, it's so cute and the outfit is too!

    ReplyDelete