Sunday, July 31, 2011

Freestylin'

This past week, I've hit more shopping events and stores than I'd ever thought was possible. I blame my new blogging job at theRumor.biz which I love by the way. I've learned about so many stores and found some really cute items. I was kindly invited to the Taste of Second Life Bloggers group and got so many cute review items that I started showing off the other day but I wanted to show another today plus the newest group giftie from Delusions. This weekend, the theme is Freestylin' for TOSL and I guess that's what I am doing today since my items are from a bunch of different places. Anyways, on with the pics!


First, I have to talk about this purty dress I got from stickyfingers. Stickyfingers is a new store to me but their style reminds me of how I'm most comfy on Second Life. Before blogging, I'd usually run around in a cute mini and heels and this adorable minidress available in 6 colors for 100 lindens each just fits the bill of my past style perfectly so it was nice to get back in touch with the old Kis. I felt bad the other day when I showed off these Baby Monkey heels called Melissa because I felt the pics didn't do them justice so here is a closeup of the stilettos so you get a better idea of what they look like.


Finally, I topped this look off with this cool tattoo called Pretty Little Liar that is the newest group giftie at Delusions. Be sure to join their subscriber group to receive this. It comes in two different tones: fresh and faded and although I'm not a liar, I just thought it was too cute. I am also showing off this little froggie condom that I picked up at a gatcha festival. I thought it was the one at the ALBERO Summer Gatcha Festival but it's just one that is similar. Initially I thought it was cute but then someone pointed out that it was aimed at kids and a little creepy so now I'm having mixed feelings on it.


If you'd like to see more pics from either the ALBERO Summer Gatcha Festival or TOSL, be sure to check out my postings here. Hugz and Kissez!

Style Card

Hair: MAGIKA (Sabina Gully) Luna in Blonde
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alexandra in Fair 07* (NEW!!)
Dress: :STICKY FINGERS: (Michell Tomsen) My Sexy Blue Dress* (TOSL-Freestylin')
Tattoo: .::Delusions::. (Whisper Mizin) Pretty Little Liar (New Group Gift)
Mouthie: Meow.Style (Eln Alter) Frog Rubber
Shoes: Baby Monkey (Pixieplumb Flanagan) Ultimate Melissa in White* (TOSL -Freestylin')
Poses: GLITTERATI (Katey Coppola) Long Hair 3

*Review Items

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It is a cute one and comes in so many color options. I've worn it in the blue and black already. Lol!

    ReplyDelete