Friday, July 29, 2011

A TOSL Preview

Hi all! I'm giving you a little preview of some of the fabulous items that will be placed on sale Saturday at 12:00 A.M. for TOSL. This week's theme is Freestylin so that means there is a little something for everybody. The things I've gotten my hands on so far are beautifully done and range from furniture to jewelry.

First, I have to talk about this beautiful couch that will be available at Dreamscapes Art Gallery. It's country styled and comes with both single and couple poses. I love the texturing, so realistic, and the accessories that come with it (Not pictured) match so perfectly.


I also managed to get a peek at this soft and comfy off the shoulder top in Lilac that will be out at Izzie's. If you've never been to Izzie's and you like comfortable yet stylish clothing, Izzie's is for you. I paired my new top with this totally cute wishbone necklace from Collisions and some sexy stilettos from Baby Monkey (sorry you really can't see them but they have a lot of options so definitely worth looking at) to complete my relaxing look.

As I said, all of these items are upcoming Taste of Second Life sales so be sure to get ready for some late night bargain hunting. You certainly don't want to pass these deals up!

TOSL Blog

Style Card

Couch: Dreamscapes Art Gallery (Carlotta Ceawlin) *Country Charm* Couch* (Upcoming TOSL)
Top: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Off Shoulder Top in Lilac* (Upcoming TOSL)
Bottoms: -Phoenix Rising- (Ashoka Eales) Mona Pants in White
Necklace: .:CoLL:. (Guenevere DeCuir) Wish Me Luck Necklace* (Upcoming TOSL)
Heels: BM (Pixieplumb Flanagan) Ultimate Melissa* (Upcoming TOSL)
House: (TLND) (Via Tereshchenko) My First House (PouPee Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment